1) IBF Enhanced Funding Support is only for Singaporeans & PRs from approved Financial Institutions.
2) Participant's full information and payment must be completed in order for registration to be successful.
3) If you are a financial consultant, please note that a Letter of Support will be required from your Financial Institution to be eligible for the funding.
4) The IBF Enhanced Funding Support is subjected to full attendance. PPP Academy reserves the right to claim the disbursed course fee subsidy if there is non-attendance.
5) If the participant has started on the course and did not complete the course for whatsoever reasons, the participant shall be liable for the full course fee.
6) Declaration of information must be true and accurate. If there was any information that was found to be untrue which leads to an unsuccessful IBF Funding claim, we reserve the right to claim the full course fees less any fees paid by the participant.
7) The team will allow deferment of the course for valid reasons (e.g. on medical ground with medical certificate). If the course is not attended by the next available course date, it will be deemed as cancelled by the participant and cancellation fee stated below will apply for any refund.
8) For postponement or cancellation of course, a standard administrative fee of 10% of the refunded amount will be applied to cover for transaction and labour costs.
Minimum class size
9) The class will require a minimum of 15 persons to start. PPP Academy reserves the rights to postpone the class should the minimum class be unmet. PPP Academy will give a minimum of 3 working days to communicate any postponement.
Maximum class size
10) This class will be held face-to-face. Due to Covid-19 restrictions and maintenance of a conducive learning environment, we are maintaining a maximum class size of 50 persons. This is to ensure appropriate instructor-participant as well as participant-content engagement for course quality reasons.
Both registration and payment must be made to confirm your seat. If payment is not received yet and we have reached the maximum headcount of 50, your registration will be postponed to the next class.